Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top Ten Things You May Not Know About Me

When it comes to my passion for music, fun and laughter, and other activities, I've made a top ten list of the things you may not know about me:

1. I have mostly classical music playing on my iPod (everything from Handel, Bach, Puccini, and many composers I've come to admire for their work).

2. I play clarinet, hand drums and percussion instruments.

3. I am an internet techno freak (especially when my obsession with Facebook and Twitter come into mind).

4. I love canned seafood such as anchovies, oysters and sardines.

5. My major celebrity crush is on Matthew Morrison from the hit TV show Glee!!

6. I have a craving for protein bars and sports drinks.

7. I am never TOO OLD for Justin Bieber (LOL).

8. I have a phoebia of swimming underneath the ocean and heights.

9. I'm a shoe-aholic (when shopping for brands such as Converse and Sketchers, I bet there's too many to count in my wardrobe).

10. I love movies that are Oscar-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment